The project aims at developing, testing, validating and mainstreaming holistic and needs driven open learning modules to promote entrepreneurship competences of ICT and engineering graduates at the interface of academic education and learning in practice business contexts.
Competence level of graduates in participating partner countries will be researched and regional training needs identified; modular, practice-oriented entrepreneurship trainings will be developed; validation system comprising a suite of entrepreneurship-related competences descriptions, context-related reference systems to assess and evidence these competences, and an online assessment and validation system based on the proven and tested Level 5 approach will be created; a connection of this assessment and validation system to formal validation and accreditation systems (ECTS) and certification systems (EUROPASS) will be made to allow for transnational exploitation of acquired competences; entrepreneurship training modules and competence validation system will be piloted, evaluated and mainstreamed into existing curricula in ICT and engineering programmes.
- Develop a range of different forms of innovative, work- integrated entrepreneurship training modules, integrate modules into existing curricula;
- Create a system for validation of entrepreneurship competence development;
- Train HE staff in innovative entrepreneurship teaching.
- Implement and evaluate the training modules and validation system in the partner countries;
- Establish system for students promotion in entrepreneurship orientation;