Your Europass profile is your personal record of your achievements. By continually updating and adding to your profile, you will always have access to an up-to-date picture of all your skills.
All your personal information in your Europass profile is secure and you are the only person who can access the information and share it with others.
Your Europass profile connects you with the next step in your career.
- Use your Europass profile to reflect on your interests and career goals.
- Use your Europass profile to track your development and demonstrate your achievements to your employer.
- Get suggestions of interesting jobs and courses that are relevant for your profile.
- Share your profile with employers and recruiters for new job opportunities.
- Share your profile with education institutions for new courses and training opportunities.
- Share your profile with guidance counsellors to receive career advice.
- Prepare applications. Keep a record of all your applications and prepare CVs and cover letters.
You can create a free profile with Europass, of all your skills, qualifications and experiences in one secure, online location.
You can record all your work, education and training experiences, language skills, digital skills, information on your projects, volunteering experiences, and any achievements that are important to you. You can also store your diplomas, reference letters or other documents that describe your achievements in your personal Europass Library.
You can create the profile in one or more European languages.