Organisations wishing to apply for Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education projects are invited to submit applications on-line to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency in Brussels.
Deadline for on-line submission: 5 February 2019 at 17:00 (midday Brussels time – CET)
Before starting your application:
2. Please note that the core description of your CBHE project will have to be completed in the Annex 1 “Detailed description of the project”.
3. Applicants must have an ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service) account. If you already have an ECAS account, you may use this, if not, create an ECAS account. When you have created your ECAS account, return to this page.
Erasmus charter holder’s list with corresponding PICs (mandatory for HEIs from Programme countries participating in CBHE action).
You are now ready to start the application process:
4. Each organisation involved in your project must be registered in the Participant Portal and receive a Participant Identification Code (PIC). The Participant Identification Code (PIC) will be requested in the application form. To access the Participants’ portal, you will need your ECAS username and password.
Given that each applicant organisation should use only one PIC code, please first check with your legal representative’s office whether such a PIC number has already been created for your organisation. If this is the case, you may use this PIC code to create your electronic application form. At the application stage, PIC statutes can be either “Validated” Declared” or Sleeping” but in case of double reference for one same organisation, the “Validated ” PIC should always be considered.
List of validated PICs from the organisations participating in the selected CBHE projects
5. Create your official electronic application form, also called the eForm. Use the official application package and the correct application form for the Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education programme action (please refer to the eForm and Annexes sections).
The eForm and its user guide are available here.
The KA2 – Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education 2018 eForm is available under two different types of eForms, one for Joint Projects and one for Structural Projects.
According to different options of priorities you may tick under section C.3, you can see different contents in the eForm “visual versions” below:
Joint Projects EN
Structural Projects EN
6. Fill in the eForm, do not forget also to complete and attach the compulsory annexes to the eForm.
7. Once you have completed the eForm and attached the annexes, validate the eForm. This triggers an automatic check that informs you if your application form is complete. If this is the case, you can submit it online.
When you have submitted your application online, you should receive a confirmation email and reference number. If not, contact the helpdesk.
Please DO NOT SEND A COPY of the e-form and the attached documents by post to EACEA.
For practical details on how to use the Participant Portal, please consult the following presentation.
Instructions for completing the Application Package is intended to help applicants for Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education to find information they need to complete and submit their applications.
Please do not forget also to complete the compulsory annexes to the eForm. For that, please refer to the Annexes section to download the templates of annexes.
If, after referring to the eForm User Guide you still have a question or have encountered a technical problem, please contact the Helpdesk services.
Helpdesk e-mail address: email@example.com
Helpdesk phone: +32 2 299 0705
If you have questions on the content of the eForm and the Annexes, please contact EACEA-EPLUS-CBHE@ec.europa.eu
Templates of annexes to be completed and uploaded with the e-Form:
To open the document “budget table”, please right click on the words “en”, “fr” or “de” (depending on the language you are filling the form) and select “save target as” or “save link as” to download the document.
When saving the file on your hard disk, please choose the file extension .xlsm to activate the macros necessary to add/delete rows in the file.
Documents to be uploaded in the Participants’ Portal:
1. Legal entity form and its annexes for all the partners
2. Financial identification form duly completed and certified by the bank – for applicant organisation only
3. Financial capacity form including Profit and loss accounts and the Balance sheet for the last two approved accounting periods (only for applicant – private organisations)
4. VAT registration or Certificate of VAT Exception