The wider objective of the Project is to develop an inclusive concept at the university level: by developing a Curriculum of new master study program, sensitizing university staff for the full affirmation of the inclusive paradigm in higher education and the entire educational system.
- Defining the concept curriculum and appropriate syllabuses of master studies for inclusive education
- The introduction of inclusive education as a new subject and/or themes/elements in curricula of other study programs at the Faculty of Philosophy
- Creating the appropriate resources necessary to develop the master study program of inclusive education (development of textbooks and manuals for students)
- Development of professional capacities necessary for the development of this MA Program (university professors sensitized to recognize and respect diversities and promoting of inclusive principles through teaching process and developing teachers professional competencies in the immediate area of inclusive education, to enable our students to acquire master degree at one of the partner universities)
- Accreditation and implementation of the master study program of inclusive education.