Key objectives of the project are following:
– Through facilitating various study visits between partner institutions from various Member States, securing the proper training for UoM Faculty of Law academic staff, so as to improve their general teaching skills and their level of comprehension and understanding of various aspects of EU law;
– Assessment and potential refreshment of the newly accredited general curriculum;
– Confirming that curricula of the various courses dominantly or partially linked to various aspects of EU law are framed in a manner that equals that of such courses in EU Member States;
– Producing a guidebook/reference manual on teaching and researching various aspects of EU law in Montenegro;
– Contributing to overall endeavors of Montenegro in successful closing of accession negotiations with EU.
The project will allow academic staff to acquire new competences which they will systematically transfer not only to students but to Montenegrin judges as well, since they will be involved via project partners, such as Judicial Council and Judicial Training Centre.
Establishment of modernized study program of undergraduate studies of law with special focus on EU law modules/subjects.
• Improve employability and competitiveness of students at Faculty of Law.
• Enhancement of teaching resources
• Enhance knowledge of Montenegrin judicial organizations on the teaching and researching EU law necessary for the Montenegrin accession to EU.