|Naziv projekta / Title||Electrical Energy Markets and Engineering Education|
|Referentni broj / Reference number||585681-EPP-1-2017-1-EL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP|
|Godina projekta / Project year||2017|
|Trajanje u godinama / Duration in years||3|
|Područje / Scope||Multi-country|
|Država koordinator / Coordinator|
|Države partneri / Partner states||Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Kosovo, Letonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Spain|
|Tip projekta / Type||Erasmus+ Joint Projects - Curriculum Development|
|Kratak pregled / Summary||
ELEMEND project is aimed to provide Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro and Kosovo with high profile professionals in intelligent microgrid technologies and emerging electrical energy markets in line with societal and market needs in the Western Balkans. Capacity building in engineering academic staff and students as well as in the general public (through dissemination activities) will create a favourable envirronment for energy related business and will modify the electricity user’s behaviour.
Specific objectives of the ELEMEND project are:
1. To increase capacity building for study in smart grids offered both in English and in local languages at BSc and MSc level at 9 WBC HEIs.
2. To develop, accredit and implement new courses in smart grids at the BSc (6 courses) levels at the 8 WBC HEIs invloved in the project by the end of the project
3. To develop, accredit and implement new MSc programme (8/12 courses – 60/120 ECTS) in the field of smart grids and electricity market according to Bologna requirements and the new developments in smart grids by the end of the project
4. To introduce new ICT tools as a self-learning tools in participating WBC institutions
5. To increase employability by targeting WBC labor market needs in smart grid field
Updated and new created curricula will be accredited by the official institutions in each WBC country and it will be implemented in the third project year. By achieving the defined objectives and activities we will support business sector by ensuring that graduates are educated and skilled according to the market needs and new trends in specified fields. Updating curricula and development of new master programmes, flexible and adaptive to the labor market requirements, will increase graduate employability. At least 10 students from each HEI will be involved in the internship programme and on that way will be introduced with knowledge and skills requested by the enterprises.
Academic staff from WBC universities will be trained in both new smart grids topics and new ICT based teaching tools. New laboratories will be installed at 9 HEIs that will be used in teaching process as well. So, higher education institutions will be modernized and they will be able to follow the current trends in energy sector and smart grids.
By creating the network of the institutions involved in the project, the new contacts between EU and WBC institutions will be established, which can further lead to the creation of the new common projects.
|Partneri / Partners||
Technologiko Ekpedeftiko Idrima Stereas Elladas- coordinator (GR)
|EU grant u eurima / EU grant in euros||930.543|
|Nacionalne institucije visokog obrazovanja|
|Status nacionalne organizacije učesnice|
|Preuzmite dokument / Download||Preuzmite|